Updated: Oct 17
Wedding enthusiasts, take note! Do you aspire to work with couples as they prepare for their wedding day? Do you experience a rush each time you hear the words "I do" or witness a bride don her wedding gown for the first time? Then a career as a wedding event planner might be right for you.
It sounds like a joyful, glamorous, and exciting career to plan wedding events. But becoming a wedding event planner is not an easy peasy job. To achieve, you must have a strong sense of motivation and resolve.
What do wedding planners do? Finding out more about becoming a wedding planner might assist you in determining if this position is ideal for you. If you want to be a good wedding planner, you must possess the following essential abilities:
1. Work as a wedding planner's intern
2. Engage in service-related work
3. Determine whether your personality is compatible with the field.
4. Putting connections first
5. Think about the wedding planning work-life balance.
6. Establish a presence online
7. Join a trade organisation
8. Before starting your own company, try working for a venue.
A wedding event planner's duty is to make event concepts a reality and take as much stress off couples’ shoulders as possible. This article is for you if you're interested in assisting folks in realising their wedding fantasies.